Thursday, June 2

CHAPTER THE FIRST

In which we learn that meat can thaw, friends can try, and the nature of 360 lines is the nature of the universe itself.

I'm about most of the way there on whipping the new tech into some kind of shape. My laptop has a ton of new music on it. I've spent the last couple of days at work organizing and revising tags. There's gonna be some gaps in terms of song titles and whatnot since so much of this new stuff is DJ grade and there's nowhere to reference it online. Indie 12"s sold from the stage don't always get documented that well :)

Also the home network just hums along. It's amazing how simple and powerful that is, too. I love being able to just move stuff between the machines whenever I need to, without plugging anything in to anything else. Simple, but great. I saved my very first spotlight search today, making sure Leah can find her faxes no matter where they're filed on the machine. She hates it, but she does want to know how I did it so she can make her own.

There's just one more day before Matt and I head out to the Hi Mom! film festival in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. If I close my eyes, I can actually taste the pork in my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter