Sunday, June 5

progress

So far, with the summer about 1/8 over, I'm doing okay. I was right about Cinderella Man (it just made $18 in its first weekend, and should have the extraordinary legs to finish with 80-100, or well out of the top ten) and very right about Ep III (right on target to make about 375 and squeak to first place). I'm also on the nose with Madagascar, as it just took 1st place for the weekend and should cross 200 mil just barely.

I'm completely off on my Longest Yard assessment, and while it is still possible that it could grind to a halt, it seems unlikely. I thought it would underperform for a Sandler vehicle, but instead it held its own and now looks to finish with a likely 140-150. This puts it at least eighth, and makes me less than perfect. Still, it's nice to know I can still do this with some accuracy.

I'll review again in a few weeks, probably after the debut of war of the worlds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter