Thursday, July 28

He's back from the past to save the future from... Oh, never mind.

Okay, so this is the new look for spring. The very latest in slumber breathing assist technology, and it's mine all mine, man. I could not be happier, since it's been a year of feeling better and better tempered with the growing concern that my health was being compromised by a progressively more damaged skin area on the bridge of my nose. This mask not only reverses that concern, but I mean, come on, that thing is dead sexy to boot. It's even better up close and personal, if you know what I mean.


I'm off to the cottage this weekend, for food and fun. The water is warmer than it's ever been, the beer will be cold, and Jumbalaya, ribs and Vietnamese Salads abound. Also, check back for the first ever Mamo recorded in a gazebo. I'm headed to a few specialty stores tonight, doing the big shop on the way up tomorrow, and then back to reality on Tuesday.

In 2 weeks, I'll be in Barcelona.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

I've been alarmed in my time. Seen men shot, watched blood gush from wounds, been attacked by various rattlesnakes. But this, my friend, sets a new epoch.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter