Monday, July 4

helloooo

Just realized I haven't blogged in a long, long while. Especially unforgiveable, since I spent the last 3 days batching it. No distractions, no excuses, just some dedicated me time. True to form, I spent it by squandering the nice weather, and just watched movie after movie after movie. 3 on Friday (Batman again, this time in Imax, Mr&Mrs Smith and War of the Worlds) Then got through the entire long assed Lord of the Rings saga, all 13 hours of it on Saturday, in addition to one of my film noirs, The Big Clock. Sunday I took a break, went to the Tulip for a big breakfast, found a place in Toronto where you can get real honest to god Andouille and Tasso (!) and then did my third Mamocast of the last 3 weeks. People actually seem to be listening, too. Comments have come in from 3 continents so far. Sunday night was yet another noir, The Street With No Name, and that rounds out my weekend.

I want to blog and have lots of nice funny things to say, but I just spent another 12 horrendously stressful hours at work and I really can't muster up the funny right now. But click on the link and listen to Mamo. It's really good, and a nice way to spend 30 minutes, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter