Thursday, June 23

Keep your site as amused as possible

Keep your site as amused as possible
Published by Creford Wong on May 09, 2005

Home » Weblogs » May 2005 » Web page

When everyone had grown up, his elaborative faculty had improved very much. Because the his age, status, Knowledge, position, Weltanschauung, philosophy, and thoughtway were different from before. When you are doing something, have you considered how others feel?

Someones were easily to say something disagreeable on the internet. Even wrote everything which disagreeable in his site. It's not necessary. Probably it will make your site disagreeable, and you will make your visitors tired.

So don't talk about something disagreeable in your site as possible. Fox example, barely I heard a song from my neighbor. But he listened to it and repeated it for many times, he always listened to this song, in truth this song is awful, such song will make people to be tired of popular music indeed. We need to choose the really fair-sounding popular music. But many people didn't want to choose by themselves in China. So they don't know what is popular music.
It's necessary to listen to a song for numerous times, such as 100 time, 300 times. But turn the volume down as possible, please.

It's disagreeable. It's just a real example, I hope that you don't mind if I've just mention it. So, keep your site as amused as possible, just talk about the happy topics.

I'm very glad that my visitors said to me "I'm very happy when visit your site". In our lives, we'd better to make others feel that "I'm happy when talk with you". It's very important, and you will have many good friends.


My thoughts exactly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter