Friday, July 22

Up up and away...

Mamo! continues to astonish me. Since I started doing it, it's quickly become my favorite 45 minutes of the week, a chance to "get it all out" on whatever is happening. I'm also proud of it a way that I haven't been of any of my other work.

I'm also just plain grateful that people like it. I'm doing everything I can to list it in as many directories and programs for podcasts as is humanly possible. We're now accessible through Odeo, iPodder, PodcastAlley, CanadaPodcasts and Podcast.net. Itunes is still under review (who knows how long that could take?) but still I expect to be there eventually.

That's why I can't stop loving this:




We had our best day ever for downloads yesterday, and the trend continues upwards. So thank you to everyone who reads this; for being able to take the time to listen that. You're feeding my soul here, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter