Thursday, September 8

you won't hear from me

It's here again, 10 days of delicious new filmmaking goodness from around the world. I can't wait to get my ass handed to me with the sheer delight of it all. Some observations:

Tonight I see 2 movies that both have the word bang in the title. The President's Last Bang is followed by Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

In the space of 2 days later in the week, I'll attend Black Bull, A Cock and Bull Story, and The Matador.

I'm seeing 7 Swords, Twelve and Holding, Banlieue 13 & 50 Ways of Saying Fabulous

I'm not going to blog it up, sleep's way too important. I will be trying to steal a few scant minutes for podcasting here and there, so keep your eye on the Mamo over at the right.

See you at the movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter