Sunday, October 17

Everyone has AIDS! AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!

let the TA:WP quote fest begin. 3 days and still no note from Hyperspace. I'm beginning to think they don't actually want my money, or else they somehow detected my general ambivalence towards all things Star Warsian and have decided not to let me join their little club. Either way, I'm going to Indianapolis even if I have to spend the time getting drunk and exposing myself to the folks at the local homeland security office.

Seriously, how long is a person supposed to watch Matchstick Men without figuring out the entire thing? 10 minutes? 15? Because there wasn't a single aspect of this that didn't entirely telegraph to me. Nic Cage sells the shit out of it, but come on, man, we all saw House of Games like 20 years ago for fuck sakes. Just once someone ought to write one of these con man scripts that does not end in a giant twist you can see coming a mile off.

Okay, weekend wise I haven't posted because I don't get near the computer in my home anymore, like ever. I'm sitting down at it now because Leah's asleep early for once, but otherwise fahgeddaboudit, I'm not posting except from at work, which is of course where I do all my really good quality thinking, what with fucking assholes coming in and asking me their stupid questions all day. I'm not happy, man.

Also, I'm never, NEVER going into a walmart again, ever. I thought I'd break down, see what all the fuss was about, really scope out the evil, but nothing prepares you for the sheer depressing enormity of the experience. Never mind that I saw people rooting through merchandise like actual pigs at the trough. Let's just start with the fact that every single item of footwear and clothing in that place is so buttfuck ugly I feel bad for the 5 year olds that have to look at it all day whilst employed in its manufacture. No amount of saved money can be worth all this. There's nothing like spending your saturday hoping for a jihad inspired nuclear war to put the whole worthless continent out of its misery. Starting with anyone who uses the word "fahgeddaboudit."

1 Comments:

Blogger Mattvideo said...

where am I gonna get that outfit together? Because I would happily wear it if only I could find it in my size.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter