Sunday, November 14

frame

My ongoing war with the unwatched DVD stack continues apace. In the last 48 hours I waded through Jackie Brown, Say Anything, Stranger Than Paradise, about 1/2 of the Looney Tunes Vol. 2 (just the cartoons, mind you. I still need to watch most of them again for the commentaries, music only tracks, etc.)

Max has watched the Road Runner disc at least 10 times, too. Every time the coyote tries a new scheme Max says "that's not going to work!" and then giggles as he is proven right.

My mother pointed out that those cartoons are educational. They teach the laws of physics. Having watched them, I would respectfully submit that she may want to review those laws herself, I think she might be a little rusty in that area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter