Tuesday, December 7

i have nothing to report

just like that, I am out of ideas. There has been no blog since I blogged about the weather (a sure sign that things have gone sideways) and I have been scratching my head for 3 days trying to come up with what the hell to talk about.

I worked this weekend, probably one of the reasons I've got nothing to say. Nothing happens here on the weekend. i did get one piece of news, I won't have to keep coming in on weekends starting in january. Hours are changing (for the better) and we've gone and got ourselves a regular weekend guy, so I'm gonna be home making pancakes every sunday from now on (of course you're invited). I also disovered the joys of bittorrent, allowing me to stay on top of my TV viewing habits from work of all places. Goodbye to season one of Rescue Me, it's been nice knowing you.

The DVD pile seems like it's getting smaller, but my birthday's coming up and I have this feeling it'll be out of control again in no time. It doesn't help that my energy level is so low I fall asleep during almost every commentary. I need caffeinated DVDs. Start working, science.

Max keeps perfecting the naked dance. Latest victims were my in-laws, and they were suitably impressed with his challenging choreography. I tried making the dance remix, but how to improve on perfection. I know not.

It also hasn't helped that every other blogger in my universe has been just knocking it out of the park lately. C'mon, people, easy on the inspiration, yer makin' me look bad.

Up next: Poker tonight, Lost tomorrow, Thursday wings and beer (B-day) friday gift shopping-o-rama, saturday actual birthday (i think I see the folks in there somewhere) also a chanukah party, sunday working (bah, projects) and then the whole thing starts all over again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but in the plus column, your post about the weather was a particularly excellent, imagination-inspiring post. And it's had me saying "fie" to everything for three days.
-Tederick

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter