Monday, December 13

belated

Stage four crept up on me and dumped me on my ass. I have slid completely into not having anything to say, despite my best efforts. Until I can think of something, here's a shout out to all the people who shared by birthday on saturday:

Hector Berlioz
Fiorello La Guardia
Joseph Mohr (lyricist of Silent Night's original german lyrics)
Grabbe (wrote Faust)
Victor McLagen (star of Gunga Din)
Carlo Ponti (Mr. Sophia Loren)
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Joe Masteroff (book for Cabaret)
Tomas G. Alea (director, Strawberries and Chocolate)
Jean Louis Trintignant
Tom Hayden
Donna Mills
Senator John Kerry (who?)
Teri Garr (this is the one I'm happiest about sharing the day with)
Kathy Smith (exercise chick)
Susan Seidelman (fast times at ridgemont high)
Bess Armstrong (MSCL!)
Jermaine Jackson (I'm lucky enough to share with one of the relatively unscrewed up Jackson's. BTW, it's a statistical likelihood that you also share a Jackson birthday. Look it up)
William Joyce (Rolie Polie Olie!)
Nikki Sixx (Rolie Polie Spliffy!)
Rachel Portman (Composer, The Piano)
Derek Bell (Major League Baseball)
Mo'Nique (that black BBW on the pepsi ad)
Victoria Fuller (Amazing Race 6's alpha bitch)
Harry Knowles (he's one year younger. look at how much more I've accomplished with that extra year)
Daniel Alfredsson (Ottawa Senators)
Mos Def
Rider Strong (Boy Meets World, Cabin Fever)


So, there you are. I trust everyone got what they wanted for the big day, I know I did. Thanks for the book, DVD's, gift cards, car washes, and most of all the cash. Back when I actually have something to write about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not Stage 4. You're Stage 5. You've already stopped blogging for a protracted period of time, and returned to the art form with renewed vigour. Are there stages after Stage 5? Maybe. But I haven't been there yet.
-Tederick

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter