Thursday, October 28

The iPod myth

first, read the original analysis by clicking on the post title. Pay special attention to the part about fairplay. here's what I wrote in reply:

I don't understand your point when you say that my iPod can only play music downloaded from the iTunes music store. I live in Canada, and until next month I won't even have access to the music store, and yet I have almost run out of room in my 30 gig iPod. Over 6500 songs and counting. I'm not even sure I'll be buying any downloaded music, at any time. I haven't needed to, since I went ahead and purchased my music the way 99% of all consumers do: by going to record stores and buying CDs. Like anyone who's passionate about music I own quite a few. (BTW music enthusiasts are the ones who spend $500 for portable stereos like this one). All of my friends also have iPods, and no access to iTunes didn't matter to them a lick. We all just rip our own stuff from our collections. None of us file share, either, since we actually like our computers free of malware and viruses almost as much as we like music.


I'll post if she responds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter