Tuesday, November 2

I know what I'm voting for

Seriously, it's like eating a peanut butter cup sandwich.





"Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate
New Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate combines the wholesome goodness of Kraft Peanut Butter with pure chocolate for a taste the whole family will love.
Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate is a source of 4 essential nutrients.
For best creamy texture, keep this product stored at room temperature. Refrigerating the product will cause it to stiffen and make it harder to spread. Enjoy!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so awesome it hurts. Tederick and I were at the grocery store the other day debating over whether or not he really needed 3 different kinds of PB. And that fiasco was all because of the chocolatey goodness that you had the brilliance to post about.
Now I think I NEED to try it.
-TexasGary

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter