Thursday, December 16

and that foot is me

just to recap, blog stages are as follows:

stage one: I have a new blog! I have over 20 years of random ideas in my head! I'm writing them down! I'm doing it four times a day! here comes another one!

stage two: I'm still observing new stuff, although all of my old ideas and stories seem to be used up. Wait, oh here's something I never thought of before. And here's something or someone that is pissing me off right now. And this is something cute i just read on the internet! Wow, I write a lot.

stage three: I better blog because I started this thing and I sure don't wanna look like a quitter. Shit, I better find something cute on the internet and then blog about it. Wait, can I make a list of things I like about food. Shit, I already did that. Damn, I feel like a quitter already.

stage four: I quit.

stage five: After some time off, I feel like I'm missing the chance to express myself, plus it's a bit of an ego thing that people were reading it, so I'm gonna start blogging things again. And it gets easier, and I'm more relaxed, and funnier, and I think the writing's better too, because I'm just doing it for myself.


So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter