Wednesday, November 2

Oh, he'll come out. I told him I'd eat his dog if he didn't.

I've been working on my version of the Aristocrats, it's almost ready for a try out. At first I was gonna shy away from going too sexual with it, on the assumption that it had all been done. But then after watching A Dirty Shame last week I realized that there was more I could be doing. I'm going to put it on video and throw up a link here if I get brave enough. Or if I'm forced to do it. Or if I have a MASSIVE lapse in judgement. We'll see, anything's possible.

We did a really stupendously enjoyable Mamo! yesterday evening, and then I got so carried away with it I posted it to the site myself, even though it was Matt's turn this time. He'll get the next two. Plus maybe some cake, or at least a cookie for his trouble.

Here's a picture of Vampire Max fueling up before the big night on Monday. Sure, that's a pizza in his hand, but it's a PIZZA COVERED IN BLOOD!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter