Friday, December 17

he's a very naughty boy



Taking a break from entering my contact info into my new toy, and i thought I would show you what fun a camera phone can be.

Also I am watching movies I was sure I had seen, only to find out I've only seen bits when they've been on TV. Turns out Animal house is a lot better than I thought, whilst Life of Brian is somewhat worse. They both, however, have exceptionally good making of docs that make them more than worthwhile to own.

I counted the other day, and in the space of a year I have added approximately 200 DVD's to my collection. I have nearly 300 in total now, and I'm changing tacks for the new year. Given the never ending backlog of watchable stuff sitting on the shelves, I'm changing from quantity to quality. Every month I will be knocking one criterion disc off the list, and maybe one inexpensive reissued classic, and that's it. I'll keep up on new releases by nicking them previously viewed, and I'm sure any Seinfeld/Simpsons/Looney Tunes sets won't go unnoticed, but by and large I'm taking it down to a crawl to let myself breathe. Call it a new year's resolution if you will, but I think I'll be happier this way and less overwhelmed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the cut of your jib. Keep tacking into the wind. I'll join you on the 18th to buy Kagemusha.
-Tederick

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter