Thursday, May 5

ruutu to krup; shoot on puppa

Stop worrying about me; I'm fine. I have managed to recover almost fully from the whole ordeal. Although at the last minute I wound up not going to the movie. It's a long story. I did get to stay home to watch a humdinger of a Lost episode. I'm glad I'll be with friends to watch the next 3.

We bought our new computers today, so if you're in the market for a used machine that can burn dvd's and is an awesome music machine, we're letting it go for $800. The screen is included, obviously.

I watched Star Wars episode 1 this week, getting Max ready for the big day when he sees a star wars movie in the theatres for the first and only time. The thing about that is that now that it's clear where things are going, Phantom Menace plays way better than I remember it playing. It really feels like I suspect Lucas wanted it to, the opening act of a 3 act play. The restraint in the action and excitement is laudable, as it's going to make the hell on wheels situations in Revenge of the Sith feel that much more insane when these three are watched in a row. I have my ticket, for 2 weeks from yesterday, and I just can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beans said...

I dont have a ticket and im near insane, I may end up watching it at the dollar theatre in 6 months if i dont get one

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Site Meter